Monday, March 26, 2012

The Hunger Games.

Saturday night I went to the movie, The Hunger Games. With my brother and his friends. I already read the book so I couldn't wait to see the movie it's so awesome. I really like those kind of story's /movies. Now I'm reading the second book of the serie. But that day we went to the movies I first had to work from 10 in the morning until 6 o'clock. So I was pretty tired because it was the first day of my new job. So when we arrived at the movies, my brother found out that he had made a reservation for sunday not for saturday. We we're lucky that it could be replaced to saturday, but it started at a quarter to 10 and we were there at 8 o'clock. So we went to McDonalds for an hour. Then we could finally watch the movie. But I was so tired that I couldn't keep my eyes open. So I missed big parts of the movie. That really sucked because I wanted to see it so bad. Now I'm going to see it again with my mom and not fall asleep. :) 





- Karlijn

No comments:

Post a Comment