Saturday, March 10, 2012

About this week

This week has been like hell for me.

I had a funeral Thursday of my boyfriend's mother's grandma. She died at the age of 98.
First we had some sort of ceremony in the church...the weirdest thing I've ever seen. Lot's of songs and weird sayings by the priest. They ate cookies which stood for "Jezus his body". Also they threw "holy water" with a toilet brush over the coffin. 

It was very sad though, some people cried and I couldn't really hold my tears in.

Before she got buried I went to the toilet.. I shouldn't have done that.
I got locked up! I couldn't open the door anymore and I totally panicked. They tried to get me out with a knife but it didn't work. After a while I finally got myself out.

This wasn't even the end of this crappy week..I got sick that Thursday. And I could have been on my way to a concert of Enter Shikari in Amsterdam right now, but because I'm very very ill I had to sell my ticket.

How was your week? :)
  



- Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment