Monday, February 13, 2012

We just can't wait for sping

A few weeks ago I was very happy that the snow finally came. After all these cold nights, and days of slipping while walking to school, I really just can't wait for spring.

I'm sure a lot of people think the same.


To get you all in the spring mood I'm going to show you some photographs I made last spring/summer.




The thing I miss the most of spring and summer is the warmth, wearing dresses, feeling better ( I always feel kind of ill when it's cold), the birds, going outside to make photographs and that lovely smell of the new flowers. 

Of course the thing I hate is that there are so much more insects...spiders, mosquito's.

What do you love about spring and summer?



2 comments:

  1. Thanks voor je leuke reactie!
    Jij hebt ook een super leuke blog, hele mooie foto's en leuk geschreven!!

    ReplyDelete