Sunday, February 19, 2012

Butterfly tattoo

My mom got her first tattoo this week. Since she is allergic to almost everything she decided that she should test it first before getting a bigger tattoo. She got a very small butterfly and so far she hasn't got any allergic reactions.


We've been wanting a family tattoo since like June 2011 so I thought, why don't we all take a butterfly tattoo?


I went out to look on weheart.com to search for some butterfly tattoos and I saw some really nice ones.


I really like both places to get a tattoo. Just beneath your neck is very cute. But I also like that place on the arm to get a tattoo. What do you think?


- Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Wat tof dat jullie een familietattoo willen! Dat zouden mijn ouders echt NOOIT willen haha. Binnenkant van je bovenarm, in je nek en op je ribben lijkt me ook wel mooi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha ja mijn ouders zijn met tattoos best wel heel makkelijk! Ben ik wel blij om want ik vind tatoeages echt heel leuk! :D
      Heb jij een tatoeage?

      Delete