Friday, January 20, 2012

new accessories

Today, after school, I went to the shops in Rotterdam and I bought some really lovely things. I went to the Six.
I really like soft and sweet colors and bows and I just couldn't help my self. I kept seeing cute things. 



This white bow is not a hair clip for in your hair it's actually a safety pin with a bow on it, so i can put it on a shirt or whatever :).

I always wanted some earrings, a ring, or a bracelet with those roses. I even dreamt some time ago about having one of those roses as accessories. So after seeing this I thought it was just time to buy it.



This bag is definitely one of my favorites! I already got another
bag with flowers on it, but this one is smaller and it's perfect for a short day at school. This bag was 20 euros. 


I bought some more things though, but I haven't made a photograph of it yet.

Have you visited thew Six store yet?


- Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Wat een mooie, scherpe foto's! Wat een superleuke aankoopjes!

    Liefs, een naamgenootje hihi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those accessorizes u got. Just wonder the shop u went to "SIX". do they have online website ? you have really nice taste :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey!
      It took me a while, but I actually found this website.

      http://www.click-six.com/

      And thank you ^^

      Delete