Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy new year!

First of all i want to wish everyone a happy and healthy 2012. And I wish myself a healthy 2012 too because I've had a lot of issues with my health last year. :)


Second. I tried to make photographs of fireworks for the first time of my life and I thought it would be nice to show you! I'm actually pretty surprised that it came out pretty well since it was my first time. This year I spent the last evening of 2011 at my sisters place. My boyfriend went to her with me too and I had a blast. 

My sister lives with her boyfriend in this huge flat so we had a nice view on the fireworks.



I have to say. It took me like 30 minutes to figure out the right settings for my camera.

unfortunately after this awesome night my boyfriend had to leave this morning because he's going to Switzerland with a friend for one week. I'm gonna miss him. ♥


- Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment