Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello!


My name is Rachel Keijzer. I'm an 18 year old girl from The Netherlands. I'm very creative. I love to draw, play games and make photographs.

I got my diploma in 2011 and decided to study photography. I'm now in my first year of this study. It's amazing, the school thought me a lot already.

My dream is to become a famous photographer one day.


My motto is: Life is more than just survival

Hey! I'm Karlijn Bezemer 16 years old and from the Netherlands.
I'm studying Photography at Grafisch Lyceum, Rotterdam.
I'm in my first year now, really enjoying it :).

I really like watching movies and series. I love animals.
I'm a big Disney (world) fan, because I love fantasy stuff! I like reading books but I don't do it often, because I never finish one xD.
And I like doing fun things with friends :). Well that was about it I guess!



Welcome to our blog everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment